Sunday, January 10, 2010

It's been a looong time!

I couldn't log in, don't know why!
But I reseted my account and I'm back!
So are the Backstreet Boys!
I don't know if you guys have seen any photos or video from their new tour This Is Us!!!
It's amazing! I haven't seen videos because I want the concert to be a complete surprise when it's my turn to go see them but i've checked out pictures and it seems pretty nice!
Anyways, I'm gonna correct myself. They were never back, because they were NEVER GONE! (It's a backstreet thing, you wouldn't understand ;))
The most recent shock of the month? Aj got engaged with beautiful Rochelle Karidis!
The funny thing? He didn't plan to buy her an engagement ring. He wanted to buy her a bracelet. What a change of mind! LOL
So I guess I'll be posting pics tomorrow. It's pretty late now and I should go XD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Straight Through My Heart