Sunday, January 17, 2010

Today is my Birthday!!!

2Sunday, January 17th, 6.20 a.m. I was born.... Thank you mom and dad for giving me life, raising me and loving me! I love you so much, I owe you absolutely everything I am! Words cannot tell how much I love you both (L).  This blog would never end.

Who would have thought I’d be such a big Backstreet Boys fan. And so proud of being one!
I know I wouldn’t be the person I am today if I hadn’t become a BSB fan. I imagine myself as a completely different person! Thank you for your music. Your music is the soundtrack of my life, your music lifts me up, your music heals my soul! Thank you for the laughs, thank you for being who you are guys, I love you!

Thank you BSB fans, Carter Maniacs, Non-BSB fans, for everything! I love you all!

Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Straight Through My Heart